Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010

Although the year is starting off as an incredibly busy one, I'm going to try to post relevant information, links, etc. now and again.

First, I know that I always prefer to put a face to a name, so here's a photo of Michael. Unfortunately, it's from January 1983, just a little more than five years after he was incarcerated.


You might also be interested in knowing that information for the 2010 Innocence Network Conference is now available online.

I'm planning to attend the conference in Atlanta and then drive up to Ohio to visit Michael. It's hard to plan ahead like that as there are so many things that can change, but if you don't plan, it doesn't happen.

That's about it for now. If you have happened upon this blog because of your interest in wrongful convictions, please consider sharing it with others. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. This is my brother, my name is R.
    I love you and miss you Mike.
    Love always
    You're brother
    R.

    ReplyDelete